~~~~~ATTENTION~~~~~ I have decided to close down my blog and my facebook page. After a lot of thought and tears I've had to make this hard decision. I no longer have fun working the blog or the page. It feels more like a job to me now, not to mention I've been neglecting the street teams of the authors whom I love the most. I will be closing this page on October 1st. Thank you all so much for being a part of my book world and supporting me.

Sunday, May 29, 2016

Seeing Red: Scorched

Seeing Red Tour Banner
SEEING RED: SCORCHED
T.C. ORTON
PARANORMAL M/M ROMANCE
Seeing Red Cover
COVER DESIGN: Fiverr
 
BLURB
Down the twists and turns of the London alleyways, where Chinatown meets the highstreets, lies a small venue where unknown rock bands often play to crowds of less than one-hundred. Isaac is nineteen, living on the sofa of his best friend’s brother – Eric – after his bible-loving parents tossed him aside because of his sexuality. After two years of struggling to make sense of his life, Eric and Charlotte convince Isaac to attend Red’s gig; an up and coming rock band with a small cult following. All hell breaks loose and Isaac is left injured, with the whereabouts of his friends unknown and his body crippled on the ground. It’s then that the four members – Troy, Nicolai, Kyle and Moss – aid Isaac by infecting him with a ‘magical’ virus that grants immortality in exchange for consuming blood. The ‘Paranorm’ world is exposed to Isaac. Vampires, werewolves and warlocks lurk in the depths of the city he has lived in his entire life, but he won’t become one with the night until he completes his nine-month transition, leaving him in the hands of the band and at the mercy of vampire politics.
TEASERS
Seeing Red Teas 1
Seeing Red Teas 2
EXCERPT #1 “You don’t have to.” Nicolai seemed to notice my hesitation. “I want to,” I replied as I began to shift my body down the sheets, my face dropping closer to Nicolai’s to plant another kiss on his lips before my mouth moved to his neck. I used my tongue to leave a trail of saliva from the tip of his earlobe, down between his pecs and over his hard abs until I was knelt at the foot of the bed with my mouth hovering around the waistline of his jeans as my entire body began to shake with nerves. I wanted this; I really wanted this, but what if I was no good? At least if we were doing everything then I could rely on Nicolai to lead the way, but this required some talent on my part. Nicolai reached down, undoing the button on his jeans and sliding the zipper down as he used his free hand to ruffle my blonde locks that I just realized might get in the way. I ran a hand through my hair, pushing the strands over my shoulders and hoping that they’d stay put. I reached out, grabbed the tip of Nicolai’s jeans and tugged them down, also bringing his black boxers down with them and causing his thick shaft to spring up in all its glory.  
EXCERPT #2
I took a moment. Breathing deeply. Letting my chest rise and fall slowly. Composing myself before forcing a smile onto my quivering lips, and then I turned around to head back downstairs, as if I wasn’t fazed at all. Only, when I shifted my body towards the exit, Moss was standing with his cold stare fixed on me. “I’m fine,” I said quickly in my defense. Moss sighed. He began walking towards his room and turned his head from me. “Didn’t ask,” he replied in a gentler tone than usual as he took his messy, green hair into his bedroom and slammed the door shut behind him. At least I didn’t have to worry about him smothering me with overbearing affection anytime soon.  
AUTHOR BIO
Born January 6th 1993, T. C. resides in the United Kingdom, living with his partner Peter Jones and their dog, Drake. T. C. has had a passion for supernatural stories from a young age, often scribbling down his latest ideas instead of focusing on whatever task was at hand during the long school days. At the age of twelve, he penned his first romance story featuring himself and the boy he had feelings for set in a fantastical land full of werewolves and wizards. Ever since that day, T. C. has made it his mission to entwine his leading gay protagonists with epic paranormal adventures.
 
SOCIAL MEDIA
Book Covers
PREVIOUS BOOKS
Omega Moon
College Climax (Book 1)
Summer Climax (Book 2)

GIVEAWAY

No comments:

Post a Comment