~~~~~ATTENTION~~~~~ I have decided to close down my blog and my facebook page. After a lot of thought and tears I've had to make this hard decision. I no longer have fun working the blog or the page. It feels more like a job to me now, not to mention I've been neglecting the street teams of the authors whom I love the most. I will be closing this page on October 1st. Thank you all so much for being a part of my book world and supporting me.

Monday, May 30, 2016

Lethal Temptations

Lethal Temptations Tour Banner
Lethal Temptations by Janine Infante Bosco Tempted, #5 Publication Date: May 24, 2016 Genre: Adult, Contemporary Romance, MC Romance
Lethal Temptations 3D Cover

Purchase ($1.99 or #FREE with #KindleUnlimited): Kindle | Paperback

Synopsis: BLACKIE My name is Blackie, I’m the vice president of the Satan’s Knights MC and I’m an addict. I’ve been trading one addiction for another for as long as I can remember. I make no apologies for my addictions, nor do I try to hide them. Until my latest addiction threatens to destroy not just me but her. For the first time I want to fight the need and not gravitate towards it. I try to deny it and not succumb to it but I’m a prisoner to her purity. I’m Satan’s soldier, a demon dressed in leather. She’s an angel, innocent and full of light, she’s my lace. Leather. Lace. Me. Her. A temptation so lethal neither of us may survive but, every demon craves an angel. Guide me to the light. Take me from the dark. Give me back my life. Let me share yours. They are the selfish words of an addict and they are my truth.
LACEY PARRISH My name is Lacey Parrish and I have a secret, one I’ve tried to deny for a long time, one I’ve tried to spare the world from. I am a manic-depressive. Just like my dad. Some days I’m high on life. Most days I try to escape it. People think they know me, they think they see me but the truth is no one knows who I really am. No one sees the real me… a broken girl with a mind that betrays her. Except Blackie. He’s my savior, the man who silences my maker. He’s my knight in shining armor, the man who puts my life before his. He’s my leather and I’m his lace. Two broken souls that have the power to heal one another. This is our story, an unapologetic tale full of temptations. A love story called Leather and Lace.
goodreads-badge-add-38px
Now Available Graphic

A LETTER FROM THE AUTHOR

Dear Readers, Blackie and Lacey’s love is not an easy story. It’s not about fluff and if you’re looking to escape the reality of the world, this book is not for you. Lethal Temptations is true to its title and while there is a love story between the hero and heroine there is an individual story being told about each character. Blackie is a drug addict. Lacey is mentally ill. They each suffer with the demons that haunt them. Both issues are very much alive in our world and most of us will experience the torment of addiction and, or, mental illness. If not in ourselves than possibly through the people we love. The smiling person beside you who appears perfect may be suffering in silence, afraid of what society will say or more than that, afraid of admitting their truth. If you or someone you love suffers from addiction or mental illness, it’s never too late to find your voice and seek help. My wish for those in need is that they find hope within the pages of Lethal Temptations because, you’re temptations are only lethal if you allow them to be. Be heard. Your voice is your weapon against the things that drag you down. May is mental health awareness month, let’s turn society around and make it our bitch and save the fractured souls that struggle on a daily basis. Below you will find links on both addiction and mental health. Thank you for reading, Janine
-
Mental
The Keith Milano Memorial Fund was established to help raise awareness about the devastating and deadly disease that is mental illness. Keith’s spirit and laughter is kept alive through our efforts to increase awareness about mental illness and to raise money for education and imperative research. Keith often struggled with society’s perception of mental illness. Our hope is that by having the strength to say that Keith was “Bipolar” we can strip away the stigma and help others to be more open about their disease.
Keith Milano Memorial Fund 140 Adams Ave Suite B-12 Hauppauge NY 11788 www.keithmilano.org www.kamauction.org https://www.facebook.com/keithamilano @MilanoFund Direct Donation: http://bit.ly/MilanoFund
-

Addiction Angel

Addiction Angel
ADDICTION ANGEL HOTLINE FOR HELP CALL OR CHECK THEM OUT ON FACEBOOK. THEY ARE THERE TO HELP .YOU ARE NOT ALONE IN YOUR STRUGGLE WITH ADDICTION.
646-404-0637 (24/7) – Dedication to helping addicts kick their addiction https://www.facebook.com/AddictionAngelRN/
I AM ON A MISSION.... Education and knowledge is key.... Most families and loved ones need guidance and I am here.... if you or your loved one is struggling don't hesitate to call Addiction Angel.... Licensed and professional volunteers and help is available, call 646-404-0637 (24/7) Professional interventions Guidance NARCAN training Resources to treatment Inpatient / outpatient Detox, Therapy Education Support groups for families and sibling groups Educational drug awareness forum "SCARED STRAIGHT" Drug awareness presentation for schools/ parents
#angelonamission #nursescare #stopthestigma #recoveryispossible #addictionangel
Lethal Temptations 3D Cover

LETHAL TEMPTATIONS BOOK TRAILER

Lethal Temptations 3D Cover

MEET “BLACKIE” aka #NickBennett

Nick Bennett Model Author Signing
“Blackie” (model Nick Bennett) will be signing at The Tempted and Tantalizing Author Event in Staten Island, NY on 9-30-2017.
Stay tuned for more information on ticket sales, attending authors, VIP offers and much more.
Like the #TNTNYC17 Facebook page to keep up on the current information about the event.
Lethal Temptations 3D Cover

#STAYTEMPTED DON’T MISS THE FIRST 4 BOOKS IN THE #TEMPTEDSERIES!

TemptedSeriesBanner

#FREE with #KINDLEUNLIMITED: Amazon

Lethal Temptations 3D Cover

ABOUT JANINE INFANTE BOSCO

Janine Infante Bosco
Janine Infante Bosco lives in New York City, she has always loved reading and writing. When she was thirteen, she began to write her own stories and her passion for writing took off as the years went on. At eighteen, she even wrote a full screenplay with dreams of one day becoming a member of the Screen Actors Guild.
Janine writes emotionally charged novels with an emphasis on family bonds, strong willed female characters, and alpha male men who will do anything for the women they love. She loves to interact with fans and fellow avid romance readers like herself.
She is proud of her success as an author and the friendships she’s made in the book community but her greatest accomplishment to date would be her two sons Joseph and Paul.
WebsiteFacebookTwitterPinterest GoodreadsNewsletterAmazon

GIVEAWAY

Lethal Temptations Tour Giveaway Graphic

No comments:

Post a Comment