~~~~~ATTENTION~~~~~ I have decided to close down my blog and my facebook page. After a lot of thought and tears I've had to make this hard decision. I no longer have fun working the blog or the page. It feels more like a job to me now, not to mention I've been neglecting the street teams of the authors whom I love the most. I will be closing this page on October 1st. Thank you all so much for being a part of my book world and supporting me.

Friday, May 27, 2016

HOSTILE (The After Light Saga, #4)

Title: HOSTILE (The After Light Saga, #4)
Author: Cameo Renae
Genre: YA Dystopian, Post-Apocalyptic
Publisher: CHBB
Hosted by: Lady Amber's PR
Blurb: Wanted. It’s something I’ve had to get used to since being placed on the government’s Most Wanted list. On the run, with my family and Finn by my side, we now have to evade not only the Arvies, but teams of soldiers sent to find and capture me. Little do they know, I’m battling my own demons. After the receiving large doses of mind-enhancing serum, a monster has been unleashed inside my mind. It promises death and destruction; its power, greater than anything I could imagine. Now, I’m too dangerous, and the lives of my loved ones depend on my separation from the group. I must leave and face the hostile world alone. My name is Abigail Park. I will do whatever it takes to save the ones I love. Tag Line: Sometimes all you need is hope . . . and Hellfire.
Voted 2013 Break Out Author by Young Adult & Teen Readers, and 2013 Book of the Year (Hidden Wings). Cameo Renae was born in San Francisco, raised in Maui, Hawaii, and recently moved with her husband and children to Alaska. She's a daydreamer and a caffeine and peppermint addict who loves to laugh, loves to read, and loves to escape reality. One of her greatest joys is creating fantasy worlds filled with adventure and romance and sharing it with others. One day she hopes to find her own magic wardrobe and ride away on her magical unicorn. Until then...she'll keep writing! HAPPY READING!
For updates on Cameo you can visit:
Twitter: @CameoRenae 
Buy Links:
ARV-3 (Book #1): http://amzn.to/1MC7kND Sanctum (Book #2): http://amzn.to/1M19cj3 Intransigent (Book #3): http://amzn.to/1V6zTnN

No comments:

Post a Comment