~~~~~ATTENTION~~~~~ I have decided to close down my blog and my facebook page. After a lot of thought and tears I've had to make this hard decision. I no longer have fun working the blog or the page. It feels more like a job to me now, not to mention I've been neglecting the street teams of the authors whom I love the most. I will be closing this page on October 1st. Thank you all so much for being a part of my book world and supporting me.

Thursday, May 26, 2016

Outbreak The Fight

Title: Outbreak The Fight  
Author: Deausha Kristal
Genre: Zombie/Horror

Cover Designer: James Price (AEP Book Covers)
Editor: Ready, Set, Edit
Expected Release Date: June 30th

Hosted by: Lady Amber’s PR
Blurb: Egypt and a few members of the compound she calls home are running against the clock to find her son Liam before it's too late. Meanwhile, back at the big house, preparations are being made for the horde that's barreling down upon them.
   Will Egypt find her son? Will they be able to survive the horde that's coming straight for them?
  
   And at what cost?
   In this action-packed conclusion, the question is, will the zombie apocalypse finally win and break her, or will she prevail after all?
Author FB Link:

1 comment: