~~~~~ATTENTION~~~~~ I have decided to close down my blog and my facebook page. After a lot of thought and tears I've had to make this hard decision. I no longer have fun working the blog or the page. It feels more like a job to me now, not to mention I've been neglecting the street teams of the authors whom I love the most. I will be closing this page on October 1st. Thank you all so much for being a part of my book world and supporting me.

Friday, August 26, 2016

Descendant Prophecies Box Set

Title: Descendant Prophecies Box Set
Author: Mary Ting
Genre: NA Mythology
Hosted by: Lady Amber’s PR
Blurb:
"A fast paced adventure full of mystery, action, magic and romance! Readers won't be able to put this book down!" InD'tale Magazine
"A story that is Electrifying with love. Get ready to be shocked!" Janie, Crossangels
"From Gods takes mythology to a whole new level of imagination with its incredible plot and amazing characters. It's full of hotness that you never want to end!" Michele, Insane About Books
"From Gods by the AMAZING AUTHOR Mary Ting is OMGods good!! If you even LIKE Greek Mythology, set aside some time because you will DEVOUR Mary Ting's Demi Gods and Vultures!!!" Mindy, Books Complete Me
"This book is "electric" as it blends paranormal romance, mythology (which I love), action and suspense together for an amazing read. Mary Ting, you've done it again! This book exceeded my expectations and I was literally blown away as if I were struck by lightning!" Vanessa, Fairiechick's Fantasy Book Reader
Mary Ting resides in Southern California with her husband and two children. She enjoys oil painting and making jewelry. Writing her first novel, Crossroads Saga, happened by chance. It was a way to grieve the death of her beloved grandmother, and inspired by a dream she once had as a young girl. When she started reading new adult novels, she fell in love with the genre. It was the reason she had to write one-Something Great. Why the pen name, M Clarke? She tours with Magic Johnson Foundation to promote literacy and her children’s chapter book-No Bullies Allowed.
Author Links:
Buy Link: Amazon: http://amzn.to/2bAoSMm
From Titans Excerpt:
Nick sprang from behind and pounded on the invisible wall. “You crazy bitch! Let my brother go.”
Hades held him back. “You’ll have to excuse him. He’s been going a bit crazy looking for his brother. I’m sure you understand.”
Eris glared and hissed, showing her perfect white teeth. “Don’t be a fool, Nick, or you’ll never see your brother. But he’s not really your brother. Isn’t he just a half-brother? Anyway, I can’t wait to call you brother-in-law. We’ll become one happy family.” She showed off her white teeth but didn’t smile.
Nick covered his ears. “Over my dead body.”
“Now, now. Behave, little one,” she scolded, waving her finger. “Or I just might give you what you wish for. Death is permanent, you know…at least for your kind.”
Nick growled, and light shot from his fingertips. Everett held him back. When Zeus gestured with his hand, Nick stilled.
Zeus focused on Eris again. “Where’s Cronus? Tell him to show himself.” His calm tone sounded confident, but I knew he feared his father.
“Cronus isn’t here.”
“Liar!” Zeus sent the lightning from his staff. It flashed into the invisible wall and burst in brightness, blinding us, but it didn’t penetrate the wall.
Eris laughed, like Zeus had told the funniest joke. “I’m the goddess of my domain. You can’t hurt me here. I call the shots, Zeus. Funny how the roles are reversed. I kind of like that. But don’t worry. You’ll see him soon enough—or not. When I say so. So, would you like to come to my party, or are we going to argue all day?” Eris brushed the side of her hair, smirking. “It’s funny how Zeus is begging to come to my party. It was the other way around before.”
“I’m not begging,” Zeus growled, his eyes crackling with electricity. His rage shook the ground. “You’re forcing me to come. Get this over with before I do something I won’t regret. And to clarify: It wasn’t my wedding. I didn’t send out the invitations, but if I had, I wouldn’t have invited you anyway.”
Eris threw a daggered glare at Zeus and waved her hand. As the invisible wall started to disintegrate, a new world materialized.

No comments:

Post a Comment