~~~~~ATTENTION~~~~~ I have decided to close down my blog and my facebook page. After a lot of thought and tears I've had to make this hard decision. I no longer have fun working the blog or the page. It feels more like a job to me now, not to mention I've been neglecting the street teams of the authors whom I love the most. I will be closing this page on October 1st. Thank you all so much for being a part of my book world and supporting me.

Monday, August 29, 2016

Betrayed by a Kiss

Betrayed By A Kiss Tour

Betrayed by a Kiss

by Kris Rafferty 
Publication Date: August 29, 2016 
Genres: Adult, Entangled: Select Suspense, Contemporary Romance

Betrayed by a Kiss Cover

BUY:

Synopsis: Marnie Somerville is sure Dane MacLain is just another bad guy. Her job as resident investigator at Whitman Enterprises is to track down the owners of delinquent accounts, but something about Dane’s case is off, and Marnie can’t resist a good mystery. The secret files and cover-up she finds after hacking her boss’s computer are more than she expected, and now she’s fleeing her former employer…right into Dane’s arms. Former detective Dane MacLain has spent the last year gathering intel against Whitman Enterprises, the company he believes responsible for his wife’s death. When a beautiful and intense woman shows up with information, Dane is willing to accept all she has to offer, especially when the help comes in such a sexy package. Caught in a deadly cat and mouse chase, Dane must do everything he can to protect Marnie as they run for their lives.

goodreads-badge-add-38px

Teaser Graphic 2

ABOUT KRIS RAFFERTY

Kris Rafferty
Kris Rafferty was born in Cambridge, Massachusetts. After earning a Bachelor’s in Arts from the University of Massachusetts/ Boston, she married her college sweetheart, traveled the country and wrote books. Three children and a Pomeranian/Shih Tzu mutt later, she spends her days devoting her life to her family and her craft.

ENTER THE GIVEAWAY

Betrayed By a Kiss Giveaway Graphic

No comments:

Post a Comment