~~~~~ATTENTION~~~~~ I have decided to close down my blog and my facebook page. After a lot of thought and tears I've had to make this hard decision. I no longer have fun working the blog or the page. It feels more like a job to me now, not to mention I've been neglecting the street teams of the authors whom I love the most. I will be closing this page on October 1st. Thank you all so much for being a part of my book world and supporting me.

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Blind Spot

BlindSpot_Tour

Blind Spot

by Katana Collins 
Publication Date: August 8, 2016 
Genres: Adult, Entangled: Embrace, New Adult, Romance Blind Spot Cover

BUY:

Synopsis: I’m used to going for the easy things in life. The easy A in school. The easy lay in bed. The easy life my trust fund affords me. Until I met Shelby. Never in my life have I found retro T-shirts and ChapStick so damn sexy. She’s exactly what I never knew I wanted. And she’s *anything* but easy. But suddenly, easy is overrated.
Only one damn problem… For Shelby, *hating me* is easy.
For the first time in my life, I have to work for something. And though she may not be easy…she’ll be worth it.

goodreads-badge-add-38px

Blind Spot Teaser 1

ABOUT KATANA COLLINS

Katana Collins
Katana Collins bounced between a lot of different careers, including actor, photographer, television producer and finally after ten years of various jobs, she finally found her niche writing romance novels. With over ten books in a variety of romance genres, (paranormal, new adult, contemporary, and suspense to name a few), she's been keeping very busy these last few years.
She lives in Portland, Maine with her husband and brood of rescue animals. Most days, she can be found hunched over her laptop in a cafe, guzzling gallons of coffee, and wearing fabulous (albeit sometimes impractical) shoes. www.katanacollins.com
Follow her on Instagram and Twitter @katanacollins.

ENTER THE GIVEAWAY

Blind Spot Giveaway Graphic

IndieSageBlogger

No comments:

Post a Comment