~~~~~ATTENTION~~~~~ I have decided to close down my blog and my facebook page. After a lot of thought and tears I've had to make this hard decision. I no longer have fun working the blog or the page. It feels more like a job to me now, not to mention I've been neglecting the street teams of the authors whom I love the most. I will be closing this page on October 1st. Thank you all so much for being a part of my book world and supporting me.

Friday, July 1, 2016

Loud by Claire Adams

Loud RB Banner
LoudCoverMed
Synopsis
My name is Brooke Baker and I'm a sophomore in college. Today, I'm moving into an apartment with my best friend Leslie. That's where I meet my new neighbor Emerson. I know his type — good looking, built, killer smile. He’s the kind of guy girls ogle and make fools of themselves flirting with. I've seen my share of partying frat boys and can spot one a mile away. Unfortunately, I still find myself stealing glances at him. I immediately decide I will simply have to avoid the neighbors, one of them particularly. This proves difficult to do when I show up for my Monday morning science class and Emerson takes a seat directly behind me. To make matters worse, our professor partners us up.
The next two weeks all but convince me I was right. Emerson and his roommate are loud more often than not, always having parties, and whoever’s in the bedroom next to mine has a lot of sex. I had to confront him...
My name is Emerson and I've had an eye on Brooke ever since she moved in. My first impression is that she’s stuck up, straitlaced, and prudish. The exact opposite of the type I spend my time with. Still, I can’t help being attracted to her. She won't give me the time of day until one night comes knocking at my door, angry about the noise. I'm only wearing a towel and she can barely spit out any words. That's when I know have her. Soon, she'll be mine.
OUAA_Header_KindleUnlimited
Giveaway
AuthorLinks
OUAA_SocialMedia_Facebook
tour-host-ouaa

No comments:

Post a Comment