~~~~~ATTENTION~~~~~ I have decided to close down my blog and my facebook page. After a lot of thought and tears I've had to make this hard decision. I no longer have fun working the blog or the page. It feels more like a job to me now, not to mention I've been neglecting the street teams of the authors whom I love the most. I will be closing this page on October 1st. Thank you all so much for being a part of my book world and supporting me.

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Life Sentence



Life Sentence (Paranormal Detectives Book Three)
By Lily Luchesi
Genre: Paranormal, horror, mystery
Release Date: August 2nd, 2016
She can fight evil, but can she fight the darkness in her own blood?
After the disastrous events with Miranda have subsided, Danny and Angelica have to adjust to a new kind of life at the Paranormal Investigative Division.
Fiona is still on the loose, and she has all of Hell on her side. Danny begins to enhance his psychic abilities with the help of a soul just like his. Angelica is caught between a rock and a very dark place.
Can their love survive these new trials, or will the past tear them apart?

Support our ThunderClap HERE

Read Stake-Out and Miranda's Rights by clicking HERE.

Watch the official trailer featuring the song "Together" by Matt Lande.



No comments:

Post a Comment