~~~~~ATTENTION~~~~~ I have decided to close down my blog and my facebook page. After a lot of thought and tears I've had to make this hard decision. I no longer have fun working the blog or the page. It feels more like a job to me now, not to mention I've been neglecting the street teams of the authors whom I love the most. I will be closing this page on October 1st. Thank you all so much for being a part of my book world and supporting me.

Sunday, October 25, 2015

SNAP

Snap Facebook cover
I'm super excited to share the cover of SNAP with all of you. This book has been a journey for me and I'm glad that I decided to take it on. Originally, this book was supposed to be a romantic suspense, but it took on a world of it's own going far deeper and growing bigger than I had planned. It became something far more. A story about adapting. A story about survival. I wasn't ready to write a trilogy or a series. You guys would've hated me had I split this book up. And I didn't want to do that to you. So be prepared for one hell of story when this book drops November 17th.
Love, Tara Dawn
Snap Tara Dawn eBook
Title: SNAP Author: Tara Dawn Genre: Psychological Suspense (With some romance) Cover Design: RMGraphX
Snap Tara Dawn
Synopsis:
Hazel I never would've guessed my life would lead me where I am today, wedged between a stalker and a stranger in the midst of a drug war that I'm unsure of how I entered. One wants to hurt me, the other seems to want to heal me, but there's more that he's after and I don't know if I can give him what he seeks. Cash I was sent to find answers when no one else could find them. What I found was a woman in need and a psycho dealer working toward his own agenda. I wasn't to get involved, but her eyes call to me and I know they hold the information I seek. Phil She doesn't think I'm good enough for her. But I'll show her. Hazel belongs to me and has since that night that I claimed her. I'll get back into her good graces. I have to. She has something of mine and I'm not stopping until I have it all.
goodreads
About Tara Dawn
IMG_4947-Edit
Tara Dawn is a married, stay-at-home mom who homeschools her three sons. When she's not busy with them, you can find her reading, talking about other authors and books over at The Word Wenches book blog, writing, crafting, or hula hooping. She wears many hats and finds that if you aren't learning something new everyday then you aren't living to your full potential. Tara has a love for all genres and is currently working on a series of standalone novels, modernizing and breathing life back into old legends. You can find her on Facebook pretty much all of the time. She loves making new friends and talking about life, so stop by her Facebook page and say hello.
Connect with her here:
wwgp cover

1 comment: