~~~~~ATTENTION~~~~~ I have decided to close down my blog and my facebook page. After a lot of thought and tears I've had to make this hard decision. I no longer have fun working the blog or the page. It feels more like a job to me now, not to mention I've been neglecting the street teams of the authors whom I love the most. I will be closing this page on October 1st. Thank you all so much for being a part of my book world and supporting me.

Monday, October 5, 2015

Before Him Comes Me by Alexandria Sure


Before Him Comes Me
By Alexandria Sure

Synopsis:
Faced with an unexpected choice, a simple nod is all it will take to change the course of Zara's life.  
Bound to a life predetermined by the restrictive traditions of her community, Zara is offered a glimmer of hope by a complete stranger, a man selected for her. She can choose to walk away from the life she has been trained for.
Make new friends and lose her best friend.
Explore new places and lose her home.
Find herself and lose herself.
Will Zara nod and risk everything she knows to discover who she is meant to be?

About Alexandria:
Alexandria Sure is an avid reader and has written her first novel as homage to fans of the genre she loves. She hopes others will appreciate her novel as much as she enjoyed writing it.
 Sure follows the work of several authors and feels she has benefited from reading and commenting on their author pages on Facebook. This has given her the opportunity to get to know the people behind the characters she has grown to love. She hopes her readers will check out her Facebook page so she can get to know them and pay it forward.
 Sure is from Michigan and adores her supportive family, her deaf rescue pup and her mighty Spartans. Her experiences in writing her first novel have revealed the true meaning in Jack Canfield's quote, "Everything you want is on the other side of fear."

Stalk Alexandria:

Excerpt:
Before Him Comes Me
2015 Alexandria Sure

Her mother steps into the reflection behind her.  "You look lovely, Zara Faith.  I am very proud of you today.  You have taken everything I have taught you and made it your own.  You are ready for whatever is placed in front of you."
"Thank you, Mother," Zara replies in a hushed whisper.
There is a knock at the door as mother and daughter look at each other one last time.  Zara’s gaze returns to her own eyes.  She squares her shoulders and takes as deep a shallow breath as she can.  Her mother turns and takes a couple of steps toward the door leading out of the suite.
"Zara Faith, there is one thing I want you to know before your ceremony. You may not understand, but I love and cherish your father with all of my heart.  It will be difficult today. The traditions work. Trust in them." 
Harder knocks at the door end the moment mother-daughter moment.  Zara reaches the door first, but knows not to open it.  Stepping aside, she waits as her mother opens the door and lowers her gaze. Zara's father stands at the door to gather his daughter for the ceremony.
"It is time!"              

No comments:

Post a Comment