~~~~~ATTENTION~~~~~ I have decided to close down my blog and my facebook page. After a lot of thought and tears I've had to make this hard decision. I no longer have fun working the blog or the page. It feels more like a job to me now, not to mention I've been neglecting the street teams of the authors whom I love the most. I will be closing this page on October 1st. Thank you all so much for being a part of my book world and supporting me.

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

New Release

Author Prisca Martin is releasing Undeniable Love: Novella Three of the London American Brides Novella Trilogy 

She also is releasing The London American Brides Novella Trilogy: The Complete Series for those who have not read the first two books of her series. You can now read all three books in one E-Book and/or Paperback.

Here is the link to Prisca Martin's Books on Amazon:

                                      * * * 
Join her for her release party with an all star line up of authors. Including: Rose Gordon, Elizabeth Johns, Janet Mota. S. Reynolds, Lyndsay Marie, Joe Romero, L.M. Glenn and Hunter Marshall.

Link to Prisca Martin's Release Party on July 24th:

                                        * * *
Here the link to follow Prisca Martin on Facebook:


No comments:

Post a Comment