~~~~~ATTENTION~~~~~ I have decided to close down my blog and my facebook page. After a lot of thought and tears I've had to make this hard decision. I no longer have fun working the blog or the page. It feels more like a job to me now, not to mention I've been neglecting the street teams of the authors whom I love the most. I will be closing this page on October 1st. Thank you all so much for being a part of my book world and supporting me.

Saturday, July 18, 2015

Karma Inc by Melanie James - 5 Stars

Kelly and Esmarelda get themselves into a bit of trouble. Will they be able to get themselves out of it. Maybe, with the help of Gertie and Randy and a few other Leigh characters. I won't leave a spoiler, but I suggest you grab yourself a copy and check it out! Melanie James has done it again! Another fantastic read. I was non-stop laughing to tears the entire time. This is definitely a must read!!

No comments:

Post a Comment