~~~~~ATTENTION~~~~~ I have decided to close down my blog and my facebook page. After a lot of thought and tears I've had to make this hard decision. I no longer have fun working the blog or the page. It feels more like a job to me now, not to mention I've been neglecting the street teams of the authors whom I love the most. I will be closing this page on October 1st. Thank you all so much for being a part of my book world and supporting me.

Monday, June 20, 2016

The Voice Trilogy Boxset

NoelleBodhaine-TourBanner
Title: The Voice Trilogy Boxset (The Complete Voice Trilogy)
Author: Noelle Bodhaine
Genre: Contemporary Romance
NoelleBodhaine-TheVoiceTrilogyBoxedset
Synopsis... Whisper (The Voice Trilogy Book 1): When Sophie stumbles into Rhys' world she is a mere whisper of herself. A shell, broken and battered by loss and neglect. A weekend away and time with friends is what she needs. What she gets is a sexy alpha male with a mysterious past, a reputation beyond measure and a need for control. Gambling with one's heart is a dangerous affair and everybody knows you don't walk away from the table when you are winning.
Speak (The Voice Trilogy Book 2): Rhys is everything Sophie never knew she wanted, until he lets her down. With a broken heart in tow she leaves him in the dust and starts over only to find herself a shell of who she had become, no longer satisfied by who she was.
When Sophie cuts him off, Rhys is a shell. Wanting what he cannot have, he must prove to Sophie that he has changed. But when the moment comes will he speak up? Can Rhys overcome the ghosts of Sophie's past? Can Sophie forgive Rhys his past sins? Find out in the second installment of The Voice Trilogy…a story of self discovery, profound change, and a love that must be written in the stars. Add to your Goodreads TBR Link here
NoelleBodhaine-TheVoiceTrilogyTeaser3 Purchase The Trilogy Boxset here...
NoelleBodhaine-TheVoiceTrilogyTeaser2
NoelleBodhaine-TheVoiceTrilogyTeaser1
NoelleBodhaine-TheVoiceTriologyTeaser
About Noelle Bodhaine... Welcome to Noelle’s world where creativity and filth co-mingle and make for a delightful cocktail to intoxicate your senses and fill your time. Classically trained in the art of procrastination, seduction, and distraction. I’m a lover of all things creative...books, movies, music, cooking, and art. A history nerd to my core and avid student of powerful She wolves that have shaped our modern history. I like to watch old movies when it rains, and listen to dry satirical podcasts when I cook. I make a mean Old Fashioned and love the smell of cigar smoke and old leather. I write about men I want to love and places I want to go. My laptop has become like an appendage, as I never know when something deliciously dirty may pop in this crazy head. I do my dreaming at the base of the beautiful Rocky Mountains, surrounded by handsome young men who do not pick up their laundry.
Cyber-stalk Noelle here...
**Coming 2016**
The Curve
#masterthecurve Orions Daughters
~Dates to be announced.~
NoelleBodhaine-TheCurveTeaser

No comments:

Post a Comment