~~~~~ATTENTION~~~~~ I have decided to close down my blog and my facebook page. After a lot of thought and tears I've had to make this hard decision. I no longer have fun working the blog or the page. It feels more like a job to me now, not to mention I've been neglecting the street teams of the authors whom I love the most. I will be closing this page on October 1st. Thank you all so much for being a part of my book world and supporting me.

Monday, June 13, 2016

Back to Yesterday

BackToYesterday_Tour

Back to Yesterday by Pamela Sparkman

  Publication Date: May 2, 2016 

Genres: Adult, Historical, Military, Romance

PSYesterdayBookCover6x9_MEDIUM
Purchase: Amazon
Everyone loves a good love story. The stories that make you feel warm all over. The kind that leaves you the slightest bit envious because the story belongs to someone else and not you. The stories that make your heart race and on the edge of pain and pleasure. Pain because your heart hurts and pleasure because your heart hurts. An unlikely combination, yet, that’s the stuff good love stories are made of. Ours could have been like that. We could have made a beautiful love story. But when he was ready for that epic love story, I was afraid to fall in love, too hurt by my past to trust anyone. Then, when I was ready for the epic love story, he was gone. And I was alone. And the only thing I got was the pain. It was time I told him the things that were in my heart but too afraid to say out loud. I wrote the letter I needed to write and prayed it wasn’t too late. Dear Charlie, You were right. I was wrong. I’ve never been more wrong in my life. There – I said it. I’ll say it a million times if you just come back to me. Come back to me. Please! I was so wrong. I do love you. Sophie
goodreads-badge-add-38px

About Pamela Sparkman

I grew up in Alabama and have always been an avid reader. The older I got the more in love with books I became. So, I’m admitting that I am sort of a nerd. The only reading I don’t like are those math word problems. And I’m okay with that because no one has ever asked me in real life… “If I give you two bananas and take away six apples, how long will it take the southbound train to collide with the northbound train if Johnny left his house at midnight?” It just doesn’t happen. So, yeah, books are my thing. Oh and music. All kinds. Love it!
IndieSageBlogger

No comments:

Post a Comment