~~~~~ATTENTION~~~~~ I have decided to close down my blog and my facebook page. After a lot of thought and tears I've had to make this hard decision. I no longer have fun working the blog or the page. It feels more like a job to me now, not to mention I've been neglecting the street teams of the authors whom I love the most. I will be closing this page on October 1st. Thank you all so much for being a part of my book world and supporting me.

Monday, June 20, 2016

Gabriel

~*~*~*Gabriel by Tracie Podger*~*~*~ 

  #SinnerNotASaint #Revenge #PreOrder   

 Blurb: There are some f**ked up people in the world, unfortunately the worst kind ended up destroying my life. My wife had been murdered and I made it my mission to find out why and by whom. But when the ‘why’ and the ‘whom’ invaded my small town, my house, my life, and turned it upside down, it brought more death and devastation. When you don’t know your enemy it’s hard to know who to trust. I had the greatest religion on earth on one side and a mad man on the other. I was stuck in the middle. My name is Gabriel. I had a perfect life, a perfect wife, and now I am fighting for justice.   Standalone - Suspense/thriller for readers over the age of 18   Book Trailer: https://youtu.be/VOgduZqo_io
Gabriel Cover
Pre-Order available now – Releasing July 11th 2016
Teaser #1
To stay informed on all things ‘Gabriel’ feel free to join Tracie’s Fallen Angels
Author Stalker links:
Amazon Author Page – https://author.to/TraciePodger
 

1 comment: