~~~~~ATTENTION~~~~~ I have decided to close down my blog and my facebook page. After a lot of thought and tears I've had to make this hard decision. I no longer have fun working the blog or the page. It feels more like a job to me now, not to mention I've been neglecting the street teams of the authors whom I love the most. I will be closing this page on October 1st. Thank you all so much for being a part of my book world and supporting me.

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

The Kings Daughter

 photo kt-banner_zpspoehbxyd.jpg

Book: The Kings Daughter
Author: KT Fisher
Series: High Born Series #1
Genre: Historical Romance

Synopsis:

 photo Ebook cover_zpsc3tlz1ot.jpg

When you’re the daughter of the King and Queen of England, you have a birth given duty not only for your family but for your country. A Princess does not have the choice of love. Marriage is nothing more than an arranged match to boost alliances and feed the greed of the rich. 
Princess Grace is now old enough to enter court and her journey is about to begin. Court wasn't what she had imagined, and Grace realises quickly everything she thought to be true was far from it. Through the depravity of court, the deceit and betrayal, she finds out that love is everywhere, even if it's not the usual kind.

She’s been raised to protect her virtue and in turn, her family’s reputation. If Grace gives in to temptation, she could ruin everything and that cannot happen. Not when your father wants you as a future Queen. But it's not only flirting that puts Grace in danger, hidden in shadows are people who would love to ruin Englands reputation and Grace seems the perfect target.
Can Grace find her way through many lies and deceit and find herself the right husband for her, even if her King has other ideas.

When you’re the daughter of the King and Queen of England, you have a birth given duty not only for your family but for your country. 

Living in court wasn't what Princess Grace had imagined, and she realises quickly everything she thought to be true was far from it. 

If Grace gives in to temptation, she could ruin everything and that cannot happen. Not when your father wants you as a future Queen. But it's not only flirting that puts Grace in danger, hidden in shadows are people who would love to ruin Englands reputation and Grace seems the perfect target.
Can Grace find her way through many lies and deceit and find herself the right husband for her, even if her King has other ideas.


 photo Teaser1_zpstvu96ly0.jpg

Purchase Links


What Others Are saying:

With this being an historical romance, it was a whole new read for me. Truly loved the storyline and I can't wait to see what else she has in store for this series! ~ Goodreads Review

Normally I find historical romances hard going but this flowed really nicely and finished it fairly quickly. It was refreshing to read something different for a change. ~ Reds Midnight Reads

what I loved most was the storyline I was pulled in from the blurb to the very last page of the book and I still wanted more no spoilers as I don't want to ruin it for anyone but this really is a must read book worth way more than 5 stars in my opinion well done kt ~ Amazon UK review

Never been a fan of these types of books, but I think K T Fisher has converted me, thoroughly enjoyed and looking forward to more. ~ Amazon UK Review 

 photo Teaser2_zpshsnha4wt.jpg

Author Bio

 photo author pic_zpsji4zljvs.jpg

K.T Fisher is a British romance author. She was born and raised in Nottingham, surrounded by her family. Now, she has two daughters of her own and decided that she needed to live her dream to inspire her children. 

K.T Fisher mostly writes about hot, delicious men. Her books are packed with hot suspense and thrilling dangers, add her signature erotic scenes and you have a steaming romance that you have to read.

Ever since K.T Fisher released her first book, Rockstar Daddy she hasn't been able to stop and has since released many books that are loved by many.

Stalker Links


 photo full jacket_zpstxuea6x6.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment