~~~~~ATTENTION~~~~~ I have decided to close down my blog and my facebook page. After a lot of thought and tears I've had to make this hard decision. I no longer have fun working the blog or the page. It feels more like a job to me now, not to mention I've been neglecting the street teams of the authors whom I love the most. I will be closing this page on October 1st. Thank you all so much for being a part of my book world and supporting me.

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Intent

Intent RB Banner
IntentCoverMedium
Synopsis
Guarded hearts.
Wounded pride.
Devastating betrayal.
Broken souls.
Complete opposites intent not to yield, determined not to feel, but incapable of stopping it. Until the past resurfaces with the intent to ruin everything.
Is learning to love again worth the risk? After all, a life without love isn't a life worth living.
BuyNow
Teaser
Intent_1
Intent_2
AboutTheAuthor
A.D. Justice is the best selling author of the Steele Security Series (Wicked Games, Wicked Ties, Wicked Nights, and the upcoming Wicked Intentions), the Crazy Series (Crazy Maybe, Crazy Baby), and the Dominic Powers series (Her Dom, Her Dom's Lesson).
When she's not writing, she's spending time with her own alpha male in their north Georgia mountain home. She is also an avid reader of romance novels, a master at procrastination, a chocolate sommelier, a twister of words, and speaks fluent sarcasm.
AuthorLinks
OUAA_SocialMedia_FacebookTwitterInstagramWebsiteAmazon
tour-host-ouaa

No comments:

Post a Comment