~~~~~ATTENTION~~~~~ I have decided to close down my blog and my facebook page. After a lot of thought and tears I've had to make this hard decision. I no longer have fun working the blog or the page. It feels more like a job to me now, not to mention I've been neglecting the street teams of the authors whom I love the most. I will be closing this page on October 1st. Thank you all so much for being a part of my book world and supporting me.

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Deliverance





Deliverance: The Maverick Defense Series 

L.A. Cotton & Jenny Siegel

Romantic Suspense

Coming early 2016


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*




~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


Synopsis

Joy Mathers has spent the last three years numb. From her past, her present, and her inevitable future. She was supposed to escape the deadbeat town of Chancing, but now it's her prison, and she couldn't leave...even if she wanted to.

For the last two years, Dawson Spencer has been holed up in some of the worst corners of the world. He's seen things no man should ever see, and thought nothing could ever shock him. Until her returns to Chancing and discovers everything has changed in the town he once called home. 

He thought Joy was away pursuing her dreams. She thought Dawson was never coming back. And while their connection might still be there, Joy isn't Dawson's anymore, and it would be better-safer-for everyone if Dawson walked away. 

But walking away isn't an option for Dawson, not this time. He gave up everything to protect her once...and he'll do it again. 




~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*





~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*









  
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 

#Deliverance, #LACotton, #JennySiegel, #RomanticSuspense, #CoverReveal, #Synopsis, #ComingSoon

No comments:

Post a Comment