~~~~~ATTENTION~~~~~ I have decided to close down my blog and my facebook page. After a lot of thought and tears I've had to make this hard decision. I no longer have fun working the blog or the page. It feels more like a job to me now, not to mention I've been neglecting the street teams of the authors whom I love the most. I will be closing this page on October 1st. Thank you all so much for being a part of my book world and supporting me.

Friday, November 6, 2015

A Box Set Full of Box Sets

by 



"The Complete Boxed Set (Best-selling Kindled Romance Publishing) includes 9 different boxed sets with 27 stories. 

Reading about Demons, Cougars, Billionaires, Dragons, Vampires, Heartless Rakes, and Cowboys has never been so entertaining. 

Great sexy read for the weekend! "


This boxed set is FANTASTIC!! Something to wet every romance palate...From beginning to end you will not want to put it down, Billionaires, Demons, Dragons, Cougars and more you are bound to find one to love ....unless your like me, and WOW just loved them all. I am so glad I one clicked and will follow all the authors works...as each one had a unique way to captivate me and tell their tale. So hurry and #oneclick this amazing boxed set box bundle of incredible stories!! ~~ Jen with Moment in West FL (verified purchase added October 7, 2015)


OMG a boxed set of COMPLETE BOXED SETS!!! It is the best purchase I have ever made! there are so many different types of books in here that all readers should find AT LEAST one they will fall in love with. There are so many authors to be introduced to and now I want to start reading all of their works. This is a great boxed set and I hope everyone is as happy with the read as I am. ~~ MandalynnJDG (verified purchase added October 9, 2015)

No comments:

Post a Comment