~~~~~ATTENTION~~~~~ I have decided to close down my blog and my facebook page. After a lot of thought and tears I've had to make this hard decision. I no longer have fun working the blog or the page. It feels more like a job to me now, not to mention I've been neglecting the street teams of the authors whom I love the most. I will be closing this page on October 1st. Thank you all so much for being a part of my book world and supporting me.

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Scarlet's Torment By: Author Krihstin Zink






Blurb:

Scarlet Rodrick is a young, career-focused, Floridian architect. At a young age, Scarlet suffers an emotional jolt when her biological mother – Clara Hill, abandons her. As if living with a neglectful parent was not enough, Scarlet faces being left alone to fend for herself. 

Following her abandonment, Scarlet is adopted by the Belkas, a loving and wealthy family. However, love and wealth are not enough to heal the scars caused by neglectful parenting. Although she is a successful architect, Scarlet is unsuccessful with love - until the day, she meets a promising obstetrician/gynecologist, Dr. David Jensen. 

David is a client of Scarlet’s architecture and realty firm. Their connection is intense, so they have no other option but to keep their relationship a secret. David awakens an unfamiliar lust in Scarlet, and from their first meeting Scarlet is enthralled by David’s physical and inner splendor. Their summer romance leaves David and Scarlet in an erotic daze, and for a moment Scarlet forgets the emotional damage left by her neglectful biological mother.
                                                           
                                                                 http://goo.gl/UG0ivA







No comments:

Post a Comment