~~~~~ATTENTION~~~~~ I have decided to close down my blog and my facebook page. After a lot of thought and tears I've had to make this hard decision. I no longer have fun working the blog or the page. It feels more like a job to me now, not to mention I've been neglecting the street teams of the authors whom I love the most. I will be closing this page on October 1st. Thank you all so much for being a part of my book world and supporting me.

Monday, September 28, 2015

Passion in Paradise by Sarah O'Rourke

Title: Passion in Paradise Duo
Novels Included: Cain's Salvation & Hard as Stone 
Author: Sarah O'Rourke 
Genre: Erotic Romance Suspense
Release Date: September 22, 2015
In the small, sleepy Southern town of Paradise, not everything is as it seems. Nestled in the foothills of the Smoky Mountains, the tiny country town seems like it would be the perfect spot to raise a family, build a life and enjoy living in what most natives call ‘God’s Country’. What no one seems to realize is that there are secrets hiding in the families of this quaint little community – especially the McKinnon clan. 
And everyone knows, in a family, secrets never stay secret for long.
 
            
“Cain’s Salvation was a quick, sweet read that had some pretty intense moments. There were also some light moments that balanced everything out. The characters were great and I’m pretty sure that there is more to everyone’s story. That kind of makes me happy because I wouldn’t mind spending a little bit more time in Paradise with the McKinnon sisters and the men that they tend to drive just a little bit crazy.” ~ Hard as Stone from Creative Deeds
“Sarah O’Rourke has written a truly beautiful story about military life, love, and forgiveness. There are not enough words to explain how much I LOVED this story! And can’t wait for more from the rest of the McKinnon Sisters!” ~ Cain’s Salvation from Swoon Worthy Books
“The writing is fabulous, it flows so easily as scene after scene packs a punch filled with everything- comedy, tragedy, romance and of course those very hot and naughty scenes with our main couple. I'm beyond excited for this series to continue. The characters are brilliant and pop right off the page and into your heart. The writing is engaging and the dialogue is superb.” ~ Hard as Stone from an Amazon Reviewer
“Hard as Stone was an emotional roller-coaster for my mind, heart and soul, there were highs and lows; I never knew where the story was going to take me. Who knew a gunshot wound and a trip to the E.R. could be the funniest thing ever!! The dialog between these close friends added a sense of togetherness. When the truth is revealed you find yourself wondering should she forgive him. Is love worth talking another chance? And of course you want the next book in the series cause the crazy sister is next!” ~ Hard as Stone from Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Sarah O'Rourke is the alter ego of two best friends who have taken their passion for romantic fiction and erotica to the publishing world. Born and raised in the southern United States, one lives near Louisville, KY, while the other resides in Atlanta, Georgia. Neither is ever very far from a tall glass of sweet iced tea, their dog-eared copies of Gone With the Wind, or their Steel Magnolias DVDs!

Formerly an accountant and a chemist, they are now overworked, stay-at-home moms who adore their children, their husbands...and writing about love in every way possible!
Ready, Willing and Abel (Passion in Paradise #3)
HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment