~~~~~ATTENTION~~~~~ I have decided to close down my blog and my facebook page. After a lot of thought and tears I've had to make this hard decision. I no longer have fun working the blog or the page. It feels more like a job to me now, not to mention I've been neglecting the street teams of the authors whom I love the most. I will be closing this page on October 1st. Thank you all so much for being a part of my book world and supporting me.

Monday, August 10, 2015

Title: Always Be the ONE
Author: Hadley Quinn
Sale runs August 10th, 11th & 12th

     I know I’m not a perfect guy. I also know I’m not the smartest, best looking, or most impressive; there’s always someone better. But I do know that I deserved so much better than what she gave me. I let her break me. I gave her my heart and she walked away with it.

     I have a hard time forgiving her, but not really. I want to hold onto that anger and stay hurt for as long as she’s gone, because the truth is, I want her back. I’m willing to look past what has happened if she would just come back to me. The hurt will go away the second she returns to my arms, and then I’ll know the pain was worth it.

     At least that’s what I had convinced myself until reality kicked my ass. She’s not coming back, and now I’m stuck with everything around me that reminds me of her. I’m just pissed at the world, ruined from the inside out, and bitter beyond belief. All of that makes me hate myself. I gave her all I possibly could and she threw it back in my face.

     It’s finally time to move on. I know this. She ripped my heart into a thousand pieces and I refused to put it back together again. That should have been her job. Now I need to do it myself, even though I know it just might kill me. But that was until she came back into my life, and I finally learned the hard way that some things are just meant to shock the hell out of you. I couldn’t forgive her as easily as I thought I could. Things didn’t just fall into place like I’d hoped they would. But one thing was for sure… She would
ALWAYS BE THE ONE.

AMAZON     B&N     iTUNES

 
 

I started writing as a hobby about 8 years ago and I never intended to publish a single thing, but here I am! Along with sharing some stories with you, I've been blessed with the opportunity to travel and interact with some amazing people. I'm very interactive on social media and always respond to messages, so make sure you find me! I write contemporary romance, mostly in the new adult genre. My work contains adult content, but if you want some cleaner NA, I also write under the pen name of Delia Delaney.

I'm a huge music junkie, love sports, enjoy traveling, and am very family oriented. I'm also part of an amazing author family called AUTHORS OFF THE SHELF. Check us out on facebook or on our blog site, and make sure you stop by my facebook page as well! Thank you so much for taking the time!
Authors Off The Shelf (Facebook): https://www.facebook.com/authorsofftheshelf




       

No comments:

Post a Comment