~~~~~ATTENTION~~~~~ I have decided to close down my blog and my facebook page. After a lot of thought and tears I've had to make this hard decision. I no longer have fun working the blog or the page. It feels more like a job to me now, not to mention I've been neglecting the street teams of the authors whom I love the most. I will be closing this page on October 1st. Thank you all so much for being a part of my book world and supporting me.

Sunday, August 9, 2015

Four Week Fiance Trailer






**HOT NEW STANDALONE BOOK** 

What would you do if the hottest man on earth made you an offer you couldn’t refuse? 

What if it was the offer of a lifetime? The sort of offer that would make you blush as he offered you whatever you wanted to make you accept. What if the offers were so spicy, so naughty, so scandalous that you wouldn’t even want to tell your best friend? 

If you were me, you would say yes. 

There are three things you should know. 
His name is TJ Walker. He’s 28, hot as can be and he’s my brother’s best friend. 
TJ asked me to be his fiance for four weeks. 
I’m hoping to make the engagement real. 

I know. I can’t believe it either. What am I thinking? There are so many things that could go wrong by accepting to be TJ’s four week fiance? But, I can’t stop thinking that there are also so many things that could go right. 




Preorder Four Week Fiance on:






No comments:

Post a Comment