~~~~~ATTENTION~~~~~ I have decided to close down my blog and my facebook page. After a lot of thought and tears I've had to make this hard decision. I no longer have fun working the blog or the page. It feels more like a job to me now, not to mention I've been neglecting the street teams of the authors whom I love the most. I will be closing this page on October 1st. Thank you all so much for being a part of my book world and supporting me.

Monday, July 25, 2016

Eternal Temptations

Eternal Temptations Reveal Banner

Eternal Temptations

by Janine Infante Bosco Tempted #6 
Publication Date: August 23, 2016 
Genres: Adult, Contemporary, Erotic, MC, Mafia, Romance
Eternal Temptations Cover
Synopsis: You’ve seen them through their most illicit temptations.
Guided them through their forbidden temptations. Stuck with them through their uncontrollable temptations. Owned their reckless temptations. And survived their lethal temptations. Five couples. One threat. Who will survive the eternal temptation? Just when the men of the Pastore crime family and the brothers of the Satan’s Knights MC, think they can rest easy—a danger no one saw coming threatens to destroy everyone’s perfect life. The men of the mob are resurrected and the boys in leather are back. It’s time for one final ride. And for you to ask yourself one last time… Are you tempted? NOTE: This is the final book in the Tempted series. Eternal Temptations can be read as a stand alone novel.
Eternal Temptations Full Jacket Cover
Cover Design : Hang Le Front Cover Image By: Sara Eirew Front Cover Models: Nick Bennett & Pamela Tremblay Back Cover Photo: Debra Infante & Joseph Infante Photo Credit: Their daughter who stole the photo from their mantel.
goodreads-badge-add-38px
5.Blackie and lacey.quote

EXCERPT: Blackie & Lacey

“Open the door, Lace,” I demanded, bracing my arms over the frame. “C’mon girl,” I coaxed. She was quiet for a moment before she replied. “It’s unlocked.” I dropped my hand to the door knob, turning it before glancing over my shoulder— fuck it. I pushed my way inside, closing the door and twisting the lock before I turned around and got a view of the sexiest woman I ever laid eyes on. Legs for days. She wore a white lace thong paired with garter belts clipped to sheer thigh-high stockings with matching lace trim. The bra she wore lifted her already perky tits and pushed them over the sheer material so they appeared to be spilling from the cups. “Girl,” I hissed, my eyes meeting hers in the mirror. “So, you think it’s time I trade in your t-shirts and start parading around the house in these kind of get-ups?” She laughed, obviously nervous as she bit her lip. I didn’t answer her with words. Gave her my eyes and let them answer for me. Yes. Fuck yes. “Turn around,” I ordered, taking a step closer, swallowing up the space between us. “Blackie,” she whispered, turning around and locking her eyes with mine. “Wanted me on my knees, girl,” I growled, dropping down on one knee, pressing my palms against her thighs, forcing them apart before dropping my other knee down on the floor. “Got me right where you wanted, right where I belong.” I brushed my hair away from my face before palming her pussy over the lace and inching my index finger beneath the material. “What if she comes back?” “Then she’ll know she did her job properly,” I told her, shoving the lace away from her pussy and reaching behind her with my free hand. I squeezed her ass and brought her sweet cunt to my mouth, my tongue taking a lap down her center. “My Lace, so fucking good, so fucking pretty,” I muttered in between strokes of my tongue. She grabbed onto my shoulders, fisting the leather in her hands as I peeled back her lace and took my fix. Leather and Lace. A temptation so sweet— a man drops to his knees just to survive. 3D Eternal Temptations Cover

#FOREVERTEMPTED

6.Eternal Temptations teaser

#GETTEMPTED AND READ WHERE IT ALL STARTED WITH THE FIRST 5 BOOKS IN THE TEMPTED SERIES!

Tempted Series Banner

ARE YOU TEMPTED? BUY THE TEMPTED SERIES NOW: Amazon

3D Eternal Temptations Cover

ABOUT JANINE INFANTE BOSCO

Janine Infante Bosco
Janine Infante Bosco lives in New York City, she has always loved reading and writing. When she was thirteen, she began to write her own stories and her passion for writing took off as the years went on. At eighteen, she even wrote a full screenplay with dreams of one day becoming a member of the Screen Actors Guild.
Janine writes emotionally charged novels with an emphasis on family bonds, strong willed female characters, and alpha male men who will do anything for the women they love. She loves to interact with fans and fellow avid romance readers like herself.
She is proud of her success as an author and the friendships she’s made in the book community but her greatest accomplishment to date would be her two sons Joseph and Paul.

ENTER THE GIVEAWAY

Eternal Temptations Reveal Giveaway Graphic

ETERNAL TEMPTATIONS Movie Poster!

ET poster

No comments:

Post a Comment